Monday, January 23, 2017

Days 14+15

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."St. Francis of Assisi

So, yesterday I was experiencing extreme pain in the back of my neck and shoulders. It was awful. I asked my husband to massage it and stretch it out several times. I had too many knots to count! So, my only exercise yesterday was playing drums at my church. The rest of the day I was alternating between hot and cold packs to try to help with the pain.

This morning, I woke up to the pain still there. It took some effort to get out of the bed due to the pain. Very, very sore...

So, today I decided I still need to work out. I'll just modify anything to do with my neck (crunches) and shoulder work. So I went with lighter weights to ensure that I wouldn't push myself too far.







This is also the start of my second week of 21 day fix doubles workouts. It's going super well, and really pushing me to reach my goals. I have this week and next week to go! 

Today was also weigh in day!!! YAY!!! Since I started this program, I have lost 5.8lbs and 10.25 in!!!! So good!

Weight: 149.6 lbs (LESS THAN 150 ALREADY)

Arms: right: 10.875 in, left: 11 in

Waist: 30.375 in (I couldn't remember for the life of me which part of my waist i had been measuring, so I hope that's right. I put on a chart where to do all my measurements so I won't be confused from now on) 

Hips: 33 in

Thighs: right: 23.675 in; left: 23.675

Here's to losing weight and feeling great!!! Something weird that I've been experiencing lately: I'm actually craving salads! Who knew that could happen! I love it! 

Keep moving, and keep pushing forward! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment