Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 6

"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." Fanny Lou Hamer

This is day 6 of these new changes, but it is also day 4 of having to spend my day on the couch. I even tried to get out with my husband today, and I was hacking a lung and feeling exhausted the whole time. And we were just getting take out! This has been a sucky sucky virus.

I did get to do some chores today. After 3 PM, I was able to stand on my feet again. I took a shower, got ready, did the dishes, and put in a load of laundry. It took me a while to do it, but I'm getting there. Just keep pushing on!!!


All the while, I'm trying not to lose heart. This is just a virus, and it will pass. Some people have to live with illness every day, or other hardships. I am just badly sick, but I can get better. Keep moving forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment