Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day 2

"Your life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change." Jim Rohn 

So, it's day two. Making proper choices is already getting hard. My in-laws were in town yesterday, and we all went out to eat together... AT CRACKER BARREL!!! It is so hard to stay on diet at Cracker Barrel! But I did it! I stayed true to my diet, made appropriate choices, and didn't have any regrets.

Today, I was able to work out and keep going. I even started a cleanse to help, and noticed an immediate change in my skin. It's already clearer and cleaner! Then this afternoon hit...






After working out, I immediately started to feel bad. Usually, each time I try to change my habits, something happens that keeps me from going on. Well, If I am sick, I'm still going to keep going. Not as hard, but keep going by still eating healthy, and moving forward!!! Stay motivated my friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment