Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 18

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." Jim Rohn

Today was a good workout day, despite it being a horrible study day. I really need to take this exam for my nursing Master's course. But each day has its own set of things that gets in the way of my studies. And then I feel like I'm not being there for my friends cause I need to be there for myself and my studies and my husband and there's not much else left... but, I worked out so at least tone thing's ok ;)







Right now, it's feeling hard for me to distinguish the glass from the rubber and I just need everything to clear out so that I can just do what needs to be done and not stress. So, let's try this again tomorrow, and keep taking it one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment