Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 8

"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success." Swami Sivananda

It was Monday - measurement and weigh-in day. I didn't know what to expect, but I was not expecting this! In my first week, I have lost 4.2 lbs and 2.25 inches!!! Through changing diet, exercise, and using a cleanse regimen while implementing support methods, this wonderful thing happened. Huge deal!!! And I'm so excited and want to keep up this good progress. 

I was even able to exercise. It was a modified workout, but I did it! And I did it for an hour. Success! Still going strong with diet and exercise.






Measurements: 

Arms: right 11 in, left 11.125 in

Waist: 33.625 in

Hips: 36.875 in

Thighs: right 24 in, left 23.875 in

Weight: 150.2 lbs

Keep moving forward!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment