Friday, January 13, 2017

Day 5

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork! English proverb

After weighing myself the other day, I looked at my BMI on the chart we have in our house. In a mere 4.6 pounds, I was going to be overweight!!! That was a huge wake up call!!! I need to get moving. I need to eat healthier. I can't be overweight!!!!

I have never been overweight. I don't ever want to be overweight. One of my life goals has been to look very similar to Jennifer Aniston at some point. I am so far removed from that right now...

Well, seeing as I am here now, I don't ever want to be here ever again! I am struggling as I cannot exercise yet with this awful cold/flu. But I need to get back on track soon. For now, diet is key.

So today, I say I will not see 155.4 again on my scale (unless maybe in pregnancy).

I have never liked my abs. They are the least favorite part of my body. I don't show them to others, so this picture is very monumental. I would never imagine posting my abs on the internet. But, today is a new and enlightening day. Instead of hating them, I'm going to do my best to love on them so that I can change them. They are strong. I can complete ab workouts for a long time. However, I have not been feeding them appropriately. It's time for a change. Eliza Bea shall not look like this again!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!!

While my exercise for today consists of cleaning my house a bit, later it will consist of more than just that. for now, cleaning will get me back on track. This cold will not keep me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment