Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day 16

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest 'til your good is better and your better is best." St. Jerome

Today, I had the wonderful pleasure of working out with my favorite person, my husband Steve. It's always better when we get to work out together, push each other, encourage each other. My husband is not a man of many words, but he told me today that I look leaner and skinnier! AAAHHH YAY!!!

I was able to hold myself for each plank, and do the hard bonus exercise on the cardio fix in a full plank position, and not on my knees! Moving forward is such an amazing feeling!

I've even started healthier habits. My breakfast consists of a vegetable as well as the regular eggs. It's such a great way to start the day with a hard to tolerate vegetable.








My metabolism has increased as well, and I'm hungry more often, which brings its own set of challenges. Ensuring that I choose good meals that are better for me in the long run is difficult, but I'll keep trying. It's great to have Steve on a similar journey. When one of us wants to cave, the other holds us accountable. So long as we don't want to cave at the same time, we are golden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment